Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for neighbors with sweet, crazy dogs who love to play in the snow.


I am thankful for snow so deep it's hard to walk in. (Think 18-20 inches since yesterday.)


I am thankful for reasons to not go out, like losing a car to snow coverage.


I am thankful for the indescribable beauty all around. 



I am thankful for friends who are willing to show this TN girl how to properly build a snowman.






I am thankful for little girls for Fi to build a snow fort with.


I am thankful for little boys for G to "bury treasure" with. 


And I'm super thankful for girl friends who say, "Yeah yeah it's snowing, come out and play!" on a day when I really, really wanted a pity party. 


So very blessed.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh what fun! Pat and I are headed out for a walk shortly. 'Walkin' in a springtime wonderland ' isn't quite as catchy as the original but it is too beautiful to spend the whole day inside!

Super cute snowman and tell Courtney I want her snow pants!

Unknown said...

Hope your walk went great! D and I went to town to do a little shopping.

I think we all want Courtney's snow pants. I have to order mens and they're never in such cute colors!