Thursday, October 13, 2011

Quick bit of wit this morning.

I can't decide if I'm really proud of a witty ad placement or a little saddened by it. 

Nooo smokey noooooooo!!!!

Taken from the weekly paper that came yesterday. That always arrives in my mailbox. Which I thought was illegal (mailboxes being considered federal property and all) but I guess the mail people here aren't as evil as the ones in Gallatin. Well not all of them of course. There was Mr. Fridenmaker. He would wave and manage to not eye the children like they were rabid dogs after his precious precious mail bag.  

Today is tidy the house day and try to catch back up on school work. We're not terribly behind or anything but G is on the cusp of really understanding a concept and his reading has bloomed so I want to take advantage of it. It's also time for Fi to decide what part of 6th grade math we're doing next. I picked fractions to start the year and I think we'll all be happier if we do something easy for this next term.


No comments: